Subject: Hardware wanted/looking for a home
To: (NetBSD/current-users Maillist) <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/22/1999 21:23:19
        I'm looking to put up a page listing NetBSD developers looking for
	hardware, and hardware looking for developers.

        If anyone is looking for any hardware in particular such as a
	machine from a different port that shares a common bus, a machine
	where support is lacking, specific cards, or just about
	anything (such as RAM to make a machine workable), let me know.
	This is assuming the end goal is improving support for the
	aforementioned hardware :)

        Similarly, if someone has a host or card which they would be
        amenable to donating to someong who would work on support, drop
        me the details.

		David/absolute

    -=-  "They're only red from all the thoughts unused inside my head"  -=-