Subject: KDE question... (low priority)
To: None <>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/16/1999 21:13:26
Hi, all.

I'm curious... I can't seem to get KDE to do anything useful. I can build and
install it through the package system, but once installed, it seems not to do
much. By this, I mean that when, for instance, I click on the knotes icon in
the kpanel, nothing happens. When I go to the "K" menu and select the text
editor from the applications menu, nothing happens. When selecting any of the
control panel-type things, nothing happens.

I'm just curious... I'm happy enough with fvwm2 and/or wmaker, but if I'm
seeing this problem, maybe other folks are too...?

Mason Loring Bliss             ((  "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams  ))  build  their nest  with fragments  dropped ((   from day's caravan." - Rabindranath Tagore