Subject: Re: Who's going to IETF?
To: Paul Newhouse <newhouse@rockhead.com>
From: Rob Healey <rhealey@norstar.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/16/1999 10:53:19
> Guessing you mean "by foot" I'd guess no.  The IETF is probably being held
> near the Supercomputer center in downtown.  Lindey's is at least 10 miles

	Nope. I hear its being held at a hotel along the "Bloomington strip" so
	think "Mall of America" area. To get to the interesting places you'll
	probably need to bumm a ride off a local, rent a car or use a taxi. The
	bus service in that area is a bit sparce with the best bus stop
	being the the Mall itself...

	At least the parking shouldn't too bad at the Hotel since its out
	of the core downtown.

	For the theater people I would also recommend Chanhassen, good food
	and great plays. The snow is sparce but you never know, we might get
	blasted betwixed now and IETF time.

	-Rob

p.s.
	For those curious about the goings on, www.wcco.com and