Subject: xcopilot
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: dustin sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/15/1999 21:24:56
	Hey, I just noticed xcopilot in pkgsrc.  I played with this a
while back, but had a horrible time getting it running.  Unfortunately,
the pkg didn't make it any better.  If I start it with a valid debug ROM,
I can't really tell what it does, but it starts up about four processes,
and apparently one of them kinda dumps core...  I say kinda because I
can't read the core, which is also weird.  Anyone actually have this
working?  I'd like to do a little development, and this is kinda where
I've got to start.

--
Principal Member Technical Staff, beyond.com    The world is watching America,
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>