Subject: Re: Who's going to IETF?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Paul Newhouse <newhouse@pimin.rockhead.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/13/1999 22:37:41
Ted Lemon <mellon@hoffman.vix.com> writes:

>Marquette Ave and South 10th Street.   Minneapolis Hilton and Towers.
>I've no idea what that translates to in terms of neighborhood.

South side downtown Minneapolis.  You can probably take the bus to
the University area (straight east at the river ... see Mapblast).
You'll need a car for all the other places I mentioned.  Oh, well.

Sorry, can't help you with the downtown area much.  It's changed
a lot since I lived there and I didn't go downtown much anyway.

The only place downtown I can recall very well is the court yard
of the IDS bldg.  There are/were a number of restaurants in the
courtyard that were well regarded.  The most vivid memory is the
restrooms.  They had one way glass walls.  It was a bit disconcerting
standing in front of a urinal taking whiz and watching all the people
walking by on the other side of the wall *8^)))  Made for some wierd
chit-chat at dinner!

Enjoy,
Paul