Subject: Re: Who's going to IETF?
To: Ken Hornstein <>
From: Paul B Dokas <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/13/1999 10:13:06
On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, Ken Hornstein wrote:
> So, who of the NetBSD crowd is going to IETF?  Possible suspects include:
> kenh, perry, sommerfeld, mcr, kml, chopps, thorpej, marc, explorer,
> mellon
> Anybody in that list _not_ going?  Did I miss anyone?  Yes, I know
> it's Minneapolis in March :-)
> --Ken

Hey, what's wrong with Minneapolis in March?  (look at my email address ;-)

If anyone who's going wants some recommendations about restaurants, places
to go, etc, then just ask.  I won't be at the IETF, I'll be out enjoying
the beautiful weather 8-)

Paul Dokas
Don Juan Matus:  "an enigma wrapped in mystery wrapped in a tortilla."