Subject: new SUP mirror
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Arne H. Juul <arnej@math.ntnu.no>
List: current-users
Date: 02/12/1999 12:11:36
For a long time now, I've been operating a SUP mirror of
NetBSD-current on skarven.itea.ntnu.no.  For various reasons,
this service will now have to move, and I've set up a new
mirror on the machine "chur.math.ntnu.no". (For the curious,
that's a SUN IPX with 64M ram running NetBSD/sparc 1.3.2).

At the same time, I'd like to ask the hostmasters for
netbsd.org, can you please create a CNAME "sup.no.netbsd.org"
pointing to this machine, so it will be easier to move the
service some other time.

People who have been mirroring from skarven can just change the
host address in their SUP files, and things should Just Work.
If and when the "sup.no.netbsd.org" alias is created, please
use this name instead.

  -  Arne H. J.