Subject: Re: NetBSD Problem Report #3892
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofy.goof.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/10/1999 13:30:55
On Wed, Feb 10, 1999 at 02:58:51PM -0500, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> Incidently, I noticed an ugly problem with paging to local disk, too,
> last night -- when I ran out of physmem the machine went bonkers.

Hmm... strange.  Paging on the vax has been broken for a while, too...
It'll page for a little bit, but eventually the machine runs out of
memory and the scheduler will complain that there's no free space.

----
  Aaron J. Grier  | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." | agrier@poofy.goof.com
    "NT is mute because it is fundamentally broken, period.  That any
                 hardware works on that OS is amazing."
     -- Jacob Hawley, Sr. Manager, Custom Engineering, Creative Labs