Subject: Re: Example for an ISA driver
To: current users NetBSD <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Delcamp <e.delcamp@wanadoo.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 02/09/1999 18:32:26
Hi !

That's why it's confusing ! Lots of files refering to others functions in
another dirs/files.
I just want a simple example of a driver, where to put files/functions, etc...
Also, how to make a lkm driver ? Examples are not present in /usr/share/...
Did they work ?
It could be usefull for testing.

Thanks.