Subject: netscape mail and linux emulation library
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Fusie Zhang <fzhang@cs.nmsu.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 02/08/1999 17:12:25
i ran into a problem with Netscape mail which is a Linux emulation. every time i tried to attach a file or send a mail i got the error message saying that the
temperary directory is set correctly. i do not know what this really means and how to solve this problem. any ideas?
another thing, i installed Adobe Acrobat reader which is also a Linux binary. i do not have the dynamic library "libreadcore.so". anybody has it or can point
me to somewhere i may get this will help me a lot. i do not suppose there is a NetBSD acrobat reader package availble, is there? thx for any help.

Fujie Zhang
2217 Hagarty Road #12, Las Cruces, NM 88001. (505)532-8307
131 Science Hall, NMSU, Las Cruces, NM 88003. 646-6229