Subject: Netatalk and localtalk conectivity?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 02/08/1999 13:34:56
	Hello folks.  I know that we've had netatalk built into NetBSD for
over 2 years now.  However, I'm wondering if anyone has made AppleTalk work
with NetBSD, using localtalk as the medium for pushing the AppleTalk
around.  I have an ancient LaserWriter+ printer which I'd like to talk to
at something faster than the 9600BPS serial connection I'm currently using.
It has a localtalk port, which I believe is 220kbps, and I have serial
ports on my NetBSD server I could use to talk to this beast.  Anyone have
any ideas?  (Can I pump up the serial speed as an alternative?)
-Brian