Subject: Re: Danger, Will Robinson!
To: matthew green <>
From: Chris Jones <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/04/1999 22:09:03
>>>>> "mrg" == matthew green <> writes:

mrg> i've tested this out on 1.3.3 and various -current machines, and
mrg> i can not reproduce it.  can you do it again?

Well, actually, I've been trying off and on for the past couple of
days, and I haven't been able to reproduce it, either.  Somehow,
that's just that much more frightening.

A little more data:  The system is 1.3.3, with a -current kernel, and
-current libkvm, libutil, and libc.  -current means about January 23.

If anybody has any other ideas on how I could try to reproduce this,
I'd be most appreciative.  Otherwise, I'll just pretend it never
happened, and keep my fingers crossed...

Chris Jones
           Mad scientist at large