Subject: Re: NetBSD/i386 Jan 31 1999 snapshot
To: None <Havard.Eidnes@runit.sintef.no, port-i386@netbsd.org,>
From: Erik Bertelsen <erik@mediator.uni-c.dk>
List: current-users
Date: 02/03/1999 14:31:26
On Wed, Feb 03, 1999 at 09:33:40 +0200, Jukka Marin wrote:
> Also, how do I set a Scandinavian keyboard for wscons?  "man wscons" wasn't
> too helpful, I'm afraid. :(

I don't know whether you consider Denmark Scandinavian or not :-) but I run
with

 		options options PCKBD_LAYOUT="(KB_DK)"

in my kernel configuration, and it seems to work, at least for characters
that would not need the Alt-Gr key under Windows.

KB_DK is defined in dev/wscons/wsksymdef.h, but I don't see other Nordic
contries there, in particular no Finnish keyboard for Jukka -- I guess
that that'll be a piece of homework :-)

regards
Erik Bertelsen