Subject: Re: RSAREF anyone?
To: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
From: Paul B Dokas <dokas@cs.umn.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 02/01/1999 15:40:40
On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Ken Hornstein wrote:

> >So, I just called RSA and was told that they've removed RSAREF due to
> >lack of support and interest.  >:-(   And furthermore, there is a new
> >product that contains the same functionality, but costs money.
>
> I don't know who you talked to, but I just tried it and I was able to get
> to the RSAREF directory just fine.  Maybe they changed their policy?
>
> --Ken

Indeed it does work.  I guess that my many complaints about their ftp
server finally fell on ears that would listen.

Also, given that things appear back to normal, I can only hope that the
person that I talked to was wrong about RSA, Inc's plans for the RSAREF.

Paul
--
Paul Dokas                                            dokas@cs.umn.edu
Don Juan Matus:  "an enigma wrapped in mystery wrapped in a tortilla."