Subject: Another spontaneous reboot...
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 01/31/1999 11:23:35
Hi again, all.

I saw another reboot today. Unfortunately, I wasn't at the machine at the time,
and no one was logged in, so I'm not sure what caused it. I'm no longer running
ipmon... It doesn't look like there was much going on when it rebooted. The
only thing I can say for sure is that it was a quick thing... It doesn't look
like syslog received any "you: go away" signals, which it normally would during
a reboot.

FWIW, I've got DDB defined in my kernel config.

I'm going to see if I can hook up a serial console, to see if I can collect
any information that way.

--
Mason Loring Bliss...mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...acheron.nws.net/mason/
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments