Subject: Re: i386 snapshot?
To: Jukka Marin <>
From: Manuel Bouyer <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/26/1999 18:05:35
On Jan 26, Jukka Marin wrote
> Is there a recent i386 snapshot available somewhere?  I'd like to see
> if the recent audio device changes would help with Free Phone.. and
> get up-to-date before sleeping some more on the keyboard in attempt to
> solve the Compact FLASH problems.. ;)

There is one completely unofficial in
based on sources from a few days ago (sources included).
I used it to build an install CD for a friend (there's no EISA support
in the boot floppy, I needed to cut it down to a single 1.4M floppy to
get the CD bootable). No games set either. I didn't test it extensively, but
it seems to do the job.