Subject: Re: AMD on -current
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Paul B Dokas <dokas@cs.umn.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/20/1999 15:25:46
On 16 Jan 1999 explorer@flame.org wrote:

> Is anyone successfully using the amd automounter on the latest -current?
>
> The process locks up in disk wait for me, and if I kill it, it claims that
> its wait channel is "inode" and the machine locks up pretty well shortly afterwards.
>
> --Michael

Perhaps the full 6.0 release of am-utils should be integrated?  It appears
that the version in netbsd is one of the old pre-6.0 releases (6.0a16 to
be exact).

Paul

PS. Please forgive me if this has already been suggested.  I'm digging out
    from under 1000+ old messages...
--
Paul Dokas                                            dokas@cs.umn.edu
Don Juan Matus:  "an enigma wrapped in mystery wrapped in a tortilla."