Subject: Re: NULL mounts not quite buff in -current?
To: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/10/1999 23:36:28
Although the details in 4907 are somewhat vague, I'd have guessed it
was different.

No, I hadn't had 'nullfs' working recently. I didn't use it  until a fan
of *BSD said "Whoa- you really gotta try null fs as a much better
alternative than symlinks".

If nullfs isn't working, then we should say so in config files, right?