Subject: tetris -p
To: None <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/03/1999 18:15:51
I've added a -p switch to tetris to switch on previewing of the next
shape, the default is off.

I'll leave the score-handling for someone else:
 - multiplying the score by some factor <1 if previewing is enabled
   is the easies solution here, but I won't be the one to define that
 - A better way would be to include a flag that tells if previewing
   was used in the highscore list, but this would introduce backward
   compatibility problems with old highscore files.

 - Hubert

P.S.: 	Rank  Score   Name     (points/level)
	  1*  14910  feyrer      (7455 on 2)
	(with previewing... without, it was about 1000 lower)

Hubert Feyrer <>