Subject: Re: README: minor tetris(6) enhancement
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/03/1999 01:11:32
	I've played another version of tetris where the next-block
	display was toggled with a key, and having it enabled reduced the
	scoring slightly.

	Possibly more work than you wanted, but not that much more, and
	it does seem to cover all the bases :)

		David/absolute

                  -=- Why _do_ we crucify ourselves?  -=-