Subject: ftp transfer speed anomaly
To: None <>
From: Space Case <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/17/1998 18:06:16
This is just so wierd.  I have this 250MB file that I transferred from my
PC running NetBSD (1.3I, 11/26/98) to my PC running WinBlows 98.  The speed
was a respectable 860KB/second.  I decided I needed to send it the other
way (Win98 -> NetBSD) and got a dismal 4.8KB/second.  Any ideas on what
might cause this or how to track it down?

Steve Allen -   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <>

Reporter (to Mahatma Gandhi): Mr Gandhi, what do you think of
	Western Civilization?
Gandhi: I think it would be a good idea.