Subject: FreeBSD Libraries
To: NetBSD Current Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mike Pelley <mike@pelley.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/11/1998 14:33:14
I wanted to run some FreeBSD binaries, so I went into /usr/pkgsrc/emulators
and found freebsd_lib.  Sounds good, I figured, so I went in and typed make.
Unfortunately, the ftp program couldn't find the required file
(freebsd_lib.2.2.7-src.tar.gz) anywhere.  While searching for a copy, I
noticed that it is not listed on the NetBSD web site in the browsable
package listing there either.

I never did find it, but I zipped up /emul/freebsd from a friends machine
and it seems to work good.  Is there something wrong with this package, or
does it just need to be added to the distfiles sites?

Thanks!   Mike.