Subject: Re: sendmail licensing again
To: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 12/11/1998 08:45:47
On Fri, Dec 11, 1998 at 12:27:42AM -0500, Todd Vierling wrote:

> `What a waste of personnel cycles.'  (sort of like arguing over what's
> already in use, like in this thread.)

Eh? The thread's about our not using sendmail 8.9.x, I thought. That's
definitely not already in use...

> And you've had to turn NetBSD into a commercially distributed system how
> many times?

Out of curiosity, how many times *has* this been done? That aspect of our
project is my least favourite, and I'd love to know just how necessary it
is.

(This will sound crazed to everyone, I'm sure, but I'd love to see the
entirety of NetBSD GPLed, personally. Flames are unnecessary - I'm aware
of why that's not now the case, and why it never will be the case.)

--
Mason Loring Bliss..mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...acheron.ddns.org/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments