Subject: Re: aix7xxx problems with negotiating "Ultra" speeds....
To: None <mjacob@feral.com>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <fessel@DeTeMobil.de>
List: current-users
Date: 12/10/1998 13:15:02
--==_Exmh_-566574560P

In message <Pine.LNX.4.04.9812092315590.9353-100000@feral-gw>you write:
> Really the only person who cannot be satisfied by this is the person who
> has an HBA not supported by the older framework (Adaptec 7890, e.g.)
> *and* needs to have a target driver not in CAM or needs to also run an HBA
> not in CAM. Perhaps this is a set with more than one element.

True.  Even if i am the only element of this set, I have 10 Machines assigned
to this element.  But for these I can live with a port of 7895/3940 to
julian...

Grüße
        Oskar

--==_Exmh_-566574560P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBNm+7RrA63tqjeAhZAQEvDwQAj80cI+B272GzN1WeboiM8vhNtjX8hLXW
v8hZwcIjbqo4jSY8FgO62qfwcvw/K355Fhg9tYw+kE0jadZ+Dx06ZfdYiSS7hTJZ
c1KqQDSgL45TKWpSQ43hxfj4OL2Sf+4eMTp1bT8L53Es6gQiLr09stqZaNhr3Zgi
4VqbjX166S0=
=ZtUS
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-566574560P--