Subject: Re: Versioning?
To: Colin Wood <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Trouble Free RecepPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF <email@example.com>
Date: 12/07/1998 17:12:18
Colin Wood sez:
* > We've made
* > some pretty major changes in the system since 1.0 came out. We'd have
* > to have the equivalent of an 8.0 earthquake through the entire system
* > in order to bump the major version, I think.
* not really. there has been some mention that kernel threads/smp support
* will be the needed catalyst for the 2.0 version bump.
[feeling REALLY stup^H^H^H^Habsent-minded]
Um, yeah, that would qualify as an 8.0 earthquake through the system.
Graduated from the Yoda Academy of Speech did I