Subject: distrib/sets/lists out of date?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: John F. Woods <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/06/1998 20:57:16
I tried building a distribution set with today's sources.  base.tgz
failed because it couldn't find usr/lib/libstdc++.so.1.0 (and no
wonder, since i386 now builds libstdc++.so.2.0 -- and both are listed
in distrib/sets/lists/base/md.i386); comp.tgz failed because it
couldn't find usr/include/i386/linux_machdep.h.

Or did my build fail in a mysterious way?  Should libstdc++.so.1.0
have been built in addition to 2.0?  And where (if anywhere) should
linux_machdep.h be?  There is an empty directory in usr/include/compat
which I would have thought should contain things like that.

An unrelated question:  is there a sup distribution for the X sources?