Subject: Re: NEC 53c810 SCSI?
To: None <perry@piermont.com>
From: Sean J. Schluntz <schluntz@agames.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/04/1998 12:43:18
>"Sean J. Schluntz" writes:
>> Hmm, well unfortunately at the moment I'm running on an Alpha, and it
>> does not stay up long enough for me to run a build of the kernel because
>> of what appears to be SCSI problems. Even if I could I'm quite a ways
>> from being able to work on, or especially rewrite a SCSI driver. I may
>> have to look in to using the IDE interface on this thing but that means
>> I'm going to have to scrape up a 2 1/2" drive.
>>
>> The Multia looks like a good box, if I could get it running reliably.
>
>Are you running -current or something reasonably close to it? Ross
>*did* check in a bunch of fixes a while back...

Yes, I'm running snapshot 19981016, which as far as I can tell is as
current you can get in bin format (since I can't compile at the moment).
Actually it's the only snapshot on ftp.netbsd.org under arch/alpha at the
moment ;)

-Sean

---
Sean J. Schluntz                           schluntz@agames.com
Sr. Office Systems Administrator                  408-434-5804
Atari Games Corporation                  http://www.agames.com