Subject: allocated section '.bss' not in segment
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mirian Crzig Lennox <mirian@xensei.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/02/1998 16:33:53
I get the error

BFD: st00462a: allocated section '.bss' not in segment

When trying to "strip --string-debug" a newly built netbsd from
netbsd-current.  The build itself had no errors.

I'm building on a bebox, but I have a suspicion it's more an
ELF-related thing than a bebox problem per se.  Can anyone explain
this error to me, and what might have caused it?

--
Mirian Crzig Lennox                                Systems Anarchist
          "There's a New World Order coming every minute.