Subject: Re: wanted: SCSI guru
To: Justin T. Gibbs <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com>
From: Chris Jones <cjones@rupert.honors.montana.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 11/30/1998 16:34:09
>>>>> "Justin" == Justin T Gibbs <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com> writes:

Justin> I believe this is the same issue that was recently addressed
Justin> in FreeBSD.  The FreeBSD driver is derived from the NetBSD
Justin> one, so I would expect this to be an easy change to lift.

It's actually a different issue.  As it turns out, I've already tried
to get this device working both with and without block descriptors
enabled, and it behaves the same way in both cases.  (The problem you
refer to concerned a different changer device.)

Chris

--
Chris Jones                                          cjones@honors.montana.edu