Subject: Re: i386/egcs/signal problems
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 11/24/1998 20:36:10
I don't know exactly what fixed the "internal compiler error" cc1 received
signal 11 problem: I kept building eg new binutils, then building the compiler
and getting signal 11s, then build something else etc. until the signal 11s
stopped. The best improvement was rebuilding sh as it kept getting signals when
invoked by make. Anyway, it means that sort of nonsense seems to have sorted
itself out, but I am still stuck on the

lint -chapbxz -D_LIBC -DNLS -DYP -DLIBC_SCCS -DSYSLIBC_SCCS -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/src/lib/libc/include -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE -DRESOLVSORT -DPOSIX_MISTAKE -DFLOATING_POINT -i /usr/src/lib/libc/quad/fixunsdfdi.c

looping. Is there a fix for this?

Cheers,

Patrick