Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.3H snapshot
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Michael C. Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 11/22/1998 23:23:29
    Ken> (Does your notebook really have _two_ i82365's?  Is this that same
    Ken> boat anchor you had at the last IETF? :-) )

  Oh, yeah... my notebook also comes up with three com ports, and the
two fantom ones claim to have 16650a's on them, so the second 82365 *might*
just be a shadow.. if so, it would be nice to have some way to detecting
this.

   :!mcr!:            |  Network and security consulting/contract programming
   Michael Richardson |         Firewalls, TCP/IP and Unix administration
 Personal: http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/People/Michael_Richardson/Bio.html
 Corporate: http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/SSW/
	ON HUMILITY: To err is human, to moo bovine.