Subject: Re: Linux support still broken in -current?
To: Guenther Grau <Guenther.Grau@bk.bosch.de>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 11/19/1998 14:13:25
On Thu, Nov 19, 1998 at 12:59:04PM +0100, Guenther Grau wrote:

> maybe you didn't configure shared memory into your kernel?

Has something changed in the last month here? I built the kernel using the
same config file I used a month ago to generate the kernel I'm using now,
which *does* run Quake II...

> I'd suggest you do a ktrace on the process you want to run.

I'll do that tonight, and send interesting (?) results to the list.

> I'd also suggest you update to the latest Linux libraries,
> maybe sth. has been fixed?

That's possible, but it seems odd that the Linux libs I have now would work
with my old kernel, but not the new one. I don't remember any compilation
happening when I installed them the first time.

--
Mason Loring Bliss..mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us..acheron.dyn.ml.org/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments