Subject: Still getting "Bad magic: ld.so"
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Thilo Manske <Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
List: current-users
Date: 11/17/1998 16:59:00
I'm still getting errors like this if I try to compile something in my
world. I've read about problems with exec_aout.h but since I haven't
read any source-changes related to this file the last few days I thought
they were solved.

My sys/exec_aout.h is v1.22, source dated Nov 15 23:32 GMT
MD5 (exec_aout.h) =3D 21708ffc7c82c28f77a40a59ea61859e
gcc -v: 2.7.2.2+myc1
uname -v:=20

Is there a special way to bootstrap to this new exec_aout.h?
Should I have upgraded my libraries or compiler first?
If yes, where do I get the latest includes that work with last weeks
binaries?

Bye,
  Thilo.
--=20
Mir ist mein Signature entlaufen :-(. Wer es findet, sende es bitte an
Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE zur=FCck. Danke!=20