Subject: Re: Today's bugs
To: NetBSD current-users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Bjoern Labitzke <hermit@labitzke.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de>
List: current-users
Date: 11/17/1998 11:49:44
On Mon, 16 Nov 1998, Todd Vierling wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Nov 1998, Adam Ciarcinski wrote:
> : lint -chapbxz -D_LIBC -DNLS -DYP -DLIBC_SCCS -DSYSLIBC_SCCS -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/src/lib/libc/include -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE -DRESOLVSORT -DPOSIX_MISTAKE -DFLOATING_POINT -i /usr/src/lib/libc/quad/fixunsdfdi.c
> :
> : After about 5 minutes the system just resets itself.  :(
>
> Hm.  Hardware?
>
> Doesn't stop there for me on i386....  :/

I have an i386 architecture here, too, and it stops at the mentioned
place. I even rebuild lint and installed it, but it is still the same
problem. I didn't wait to see if the system resets. It didn't for five
minutes, that exhausted my patience ;-)

Bye, Bjoern
--
Bjoern Labitzke   | E-Mail: hermit@cs.tu-berlin.de
PGP-Key available | Use PGP! (Don't you use envelopes for your letters?)