Subject: Re: Packages want to install in /usr/X11R6?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/12/1998 19:53:42
On Nov 12,  2:19am, Alistair Crooks wrote:

>The problem is your use of USE_MOTIF in /etc/mk.conf - it's not meant
>for that kind of use.  For example, there is no mention of USE_MOTIF
>in pkgsrc/mk/mk.conf.example, and in the packages(7) manual page,
>under the section:

At one time, it seems, it was a good thing to have it there, and until
recently, packages didn't mind if it was there.  Now I know better, and
have made it go away...

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Your analyst has you mixed up with another patient.  Don't believe a
thing he tells you.