Subject: ld: RRS text relocation
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus@wsrcc.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/12/1998 16:18:40
I admit that I haven't been paying that much attention to the gcc
stuff.  Just now I tried to recompile my current xsrc on a system
built from current 10/23.  I am seeing tons of these in my make.log
file:

    ld: makeform.o: RRS text relocation at 0x2752 for "_labelWidgetClass"
    ld: makeform.o: RRS text relocation at 0x2746 for "_XtStrings"
    ld: makeform.o: RRS text relocation at 0x273e for "_XtStrings"
    ld: makeform.o: RRS text relocation at 0x2723 for "_XtStrings"
    ld: makeform.o: RRS text relocation at 0x26a6 for "_XtShellStrings"

Is this an error, warning or just a chatty ld?

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Rupprecht                       <wolfgang@dailyplanet.wsrcc.com>
		    http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/