Subject: TCP NFSv3 problems under current?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Hagerty <hag@ai.mit.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 11/09/1998 20:05:02
    I'm running a sup of a week or so ago on a PPro 200 box.  TCP
NFSv3 mounts appear to periodically hang for no obvious reason.  The
NFS server in all cases is still up, and responding to requests; if I
attempt to mount the same path by hand on a different mount point, the
right thing happens.  I've only seen this happen with Netapps and
Solaris boxes;  they're the only thing I speak NFSv3 over TCP to.

    Tcpdumps of traffic on the wire show the netbsd machine sending
NFS null procs, and replies coming back, but the netbsd box doesn't
seem to see them(?).

    Anyone know whats up?