Subject: did something change in the sup server?
To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@most.weird.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/04/1998 21:24:06
Today (after many retries finally completing about an hour ago) the
output from my regular "sup -v -s" run was annoyingly different than it
normally looked.  Instead of having all the "Receiving" messages at the
beginning suddently they were interspersed with all the very annoying
and seemingly meaningless "Updating" messages.  There were also a whole
lot more of those "Updating" messages -- seemingly one for every file in
the pkgsrc collection....

(I'm running sup from 1.3.2, FYI)

Is this a fluke, or will it always be this way from now on?  (In which
case I'll go in and zap that silly "Updating" message.)

--
							Greg A. Woods