Subject: Promote your business online.
To: None <source@netbsd.org>
From: None <marketing@emcu.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/31/1998 17:25:28
Do you know what the number one factor is that will determine whether your business is a
success or not?  ADVERTISING!  Effective conventional advertising is quite expensive.  So
what do you do?  Direct email is one of, if not thee most effective method of advertising in
the 90's.  You can get your ad out to hundreds of thousands, even millions, for only a fraction
of the cost of traditional advertising.  The wave of future advertising is here, don't miss it.
We have gone through painstaking methods to insure that we have the best quality lists on the
Internet.  We send your ad for your, all you have to do is create it.

50,000 emails sent ..... $200
500,000 emails sent.... $1,100
1,000,000 emails sent.. $1,750
(*SPECIAL* Reply to this mail and get $250 off if you send 1 million!)

If you would rather use your own list, you can do that too!

For more informaiton, or to sign up, visit our website at http://www.emcu.com/.  We also host
email auto responders!  If you're in the market for one of those, visit our site too.

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
SECTION 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of s. 1618