Subject: Re: remote xload
To: Manuel Bouyer , dustin sallings <dustin@spy.net>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/29/1998 14:38:22
	We use that program and I rigged it up for NetBSD.  It was pretty
simple.-Brian

On Oct 29, 10:56pm, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
} On Oct 28, dustin sallings wrote
} >
} > 	So, is anyone interested in an xload that reports on remote
} > machines?  I missed perfmeter for watching remote machines' loads, and
} > xload seemed like the appropriate thing to wedge the functionality into.
} >
} > 	In my copy, I removed the Imakefile and shoved in autoconf because
} > it got difficult real quick to do the rstat stuff portably without a
} > script.  It works pretty well on IRIX and NetBSD so far, that's all I
} > really care about.  I'll probably make sure it works on Solaris, too.
}
} I use xnload for this. It can display the load of several machines.
} I didn't look at the sources, but it looks like a hacked xload ...
}
} --
} Manuel Bouyer, LIP6, Universite Paris VI.           Manuel.Bouyer@lip6.fr
} --