Subject: Re: NOTICE: Weekly tar_files changing
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@most.weird.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/29/1998 15:23:57
[ On Thu, October 29, 1998 at 17:16:50 (+0100), Christoph Badura wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: NOTICE: Weekly tar_files changing
>
> For that to be useful one would have to port CVSup to the non-i386
> platforms.  Are you volunteering?

Of course it's not really CVSup that's the problem, but rather modula-3.
We don't even have modula-3 in the pkgsrc tree yet, let alone ported to
non-i386 platforms, and I'm not very much of a compiler guy, except
perhaps at finding bugs in them....

I'd love to see it happen though.

It would be cool if the Polytechnique Montréal folks could become the
maintainters for NetBSD's pkgsrc/lang/modula-3....

--
							Greg A. Woods