Subject: remote xload
To: None <>
From: dustin sallings <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/28/1998 23:32:55
	So, is anyone interested in an xload that reports on remote
machines?  I missed perfmeter for watching remote machines' loads, and
xload seemed like the appropriate thing to wedge the functionality into.

	In my copy, I removed the Imakefile and shoved in autoconf because
it got difficult real quick to do the rstat stuff portably without a
script.  It works pretty well on IRIX and NetBSD so far, that's all I
really care about.  I'll probably make sure it works on Solaris, too.

SA,                            The world is watching America,
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <>