Subject: Travel Plans
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Julian Assange <proff@iq.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/25/1998 15:56:46
I'm about to escape from the perils of a summer in ``the planet's
most livable city'' (Melbourne, Australia) and go treking about the
worlderful world of snow, ice, slush, and imploding communism.

I'll be hop-scotching though the US, Western/Eastern europe, Russia,
Mongolia and China (in that order).  If anyone feels like getting
together for beer, vodka, Siberian bear steak, or just a good yarn,
please let me know.

What follows is a (very) approximate itinerary. Home-grown
accommodation, a warm hearth, pulsating ethernet, interesting company
(or a pointer to it) is capable of shifting dates and leagues. I am
backpacking through eastern Europe and Siberia, so no hovel, couch or
spare room is too small (even in the SF bay area), and would be highly
thought of :)

	28 Oct 98 	San Francisco
	05 Nov 98	London
	06 Nov 98	Frankfurt/Berlin
	09 Nov 98	Poland / Slovenia / eastern-europe-on-a-shoe-string
	15 Nov 98	Helsinki
	16 Nov 98	St. Petersburg
	20 Nov 98	Moscow (trans-siberian express) ->
	25 Nov 98	Irtutsk
	29 Nov 98	Ulan Bator
	03 Dec 98	Beijing

Cheers,
Julian.

--
Julian Assange        |If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people
proff@iq.org          |and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless
proff@gnu.ai.mit.edu  |immensity of the sea. -- Antoine de Saint Exupery