Subject: Re: Strange ld.so messages
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Kazushi (Jam) Marukawa <jam@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/23/1998 17:44:50
   On Oct 23, 16:01, Todd Vierling wrote:
   > Subject: Re: Strange ld.so messages
   > On Fri, 23 Oct 1998, Bernd Ernesti wrote:
   > : I get this from nearly every command i run, so it is very annoying.
   > I know.  Same happened when libbfd was doing it.

I has gotten same warnings after I made all by using Oct
19's supped sources.  And I'm getting them also by using
Today's supped sources.  In addition, I think I didn't get
such warnings when I use Oct 15's supped sources.

   > : Btw, I forgot to mention that I use gcc and not egcs.
   > Same with when I was having problems with libbfd.

I'm using egcs.  So probably some were changed definitely in
header or libc.

-- Kazushi
Genius, n.:
	A chemist who discovers a laundry additive that rhymes with
"bright".