Subject: README: testers for RealTek 8139 driver
To: None <>
From: Jason Thorpe <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/22/1998 19:07:06

I was going to port Bill Paul's FreeBSD driver for the RealTek 8139, but
there were a few things I didn't like about it, and it was going to be
different enough anyway that I just punted and wrote my own from scratch.

The catch: I need testers!  If you have one or more of these devices,
please send me mail, and I will send you a shar file with the driver to
test.  You must be running a very recent -current.

Jason R. Thorpe
Moffett Field, CA 94035                             Pager: +1 650 940 5942