Subject: Re: IPNAT
To: Mike Pumford <mpumford@black-star.demon.co.uk>
From: Erik Rungi <blackbox@openface.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 10/22/1998 17:35:39
Ok I took a look at the NetBSD-current sources, and you're right, the ipnat
stuff is all taken care of in the rc script.

However, in the case for 1.3.2, there isn't anything in the rc.conf or rc
files to handle this.  So if you do what I did, which was to simply add a
"ipnat" line to your rc.local, and don't put a corresponding
"ipf" line in, you get hosed.

Does the PR system work for interim releases as well (like maybe for 1.3.3)?

If we make sure that the NetBSD-current way of handling ipnat makes it into
1.3.3 within the rc scripts, I think that would be a huge help.

EJR