Subject: Re: -current (supped 1998.10.18) fails to build...
To: Wolfgang Solfrank <ws@tools.de>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 10/19/1998 14:19:21
On Mon, Oct 19, 1998 at 03:01:51PM +0200, Wolfgang Solfrank wrote:

> I'm not sure why you still received the defective version on the 18th though.

Odd... Hm. Maybe the sup silently failed that morning... I didn't think to
check file change times before resupping.

> Could you retry the sup and tell me, whether the bug remains?  The version
> in CVS works for me...

After re-supping, the system builds. Thanks!

--
Mason Loring Bliss..mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us..acheron.dyn.ml.org/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments