Subject: Re: X11 on i386
To: Adam Ciarcinski <adam@albedo.com.pl>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/18/1998 20:02:05
On Oct 18, 12:58pm, Adam Ciarcinski wrote:
>To Space Case:  I stopped using KDE since it's buggy.  I havn't tried
>kpanel yet.

FWIW, when using egcs, I could not get kpanel to stop coredumping, no
matter what optimization flags I gave it.  After I reverted the system
to gcc I rebuilt KDE and have not had any problems with it since.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Wit, n.:
	The salt with which the American Humorist spoils his cookery
... by leaving it out.