Subject: Re: Another changer, another changer problem
To: None <>
From: Brett Lymn <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/12/1998 11:58:40
Sorry about the long delay getting back to you - I just fought my way
done my mailbox and found your message :-/

According to Greg A. Woods:
>> As others have stated, you can nail these devices in the config.  The
>> abc tool I released for testing last week will actually
>> _automatically_ nail any disks that are present for you.
>Cool.  Where's that at?

You can fetch the automated builder of config files from:

To make abc work you either need Julian & My curses patch (lib/3969)
or ncurses.  If you build with ncurses you just need to put the -I and
-L flags in to point at the ncurses include & lib files and remove the
call to `clear()' at line 506 of ui.c.  The line deletion only affects
the screen when you do an insert of a new device.  It seems that the
ncurses I tried (ncurses-1.9.9g) has a bug, IMHO, with wrefresh in
that stdscr gets refreshed even when you ask that just a particular
window get refreshed.

  And the monks would cry unto them, "Keep the bloody noise down!"
  - Mort, Terry Pratchett.