Subject: X11 on i386
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <adam@albedo.com.pl>
List: current-users
Date: 10/10/1998 19:48:05
Hi,

I use NetBSD on K6/233MHz with S3 Virge GFX card.
Well... sometimes X-Windows hangs by displaying vertical colour bars.
I can kill XWrapper from another computer (Amiga, to be honest :)),
remove locks from /tmp and restart it by startx, but there is no way to

Oh, I didn't check .xsession-error.  Next time I'll do it.
Also, it happens with both fvwm2 and kwm (kde).  I haven't tried other
window managers.

By the way, while using kde (especially kdm) the keyboard hangs.
First some keys react as the others were pressed, and then there is no
response from the keyboard.

	regards

		- Adam